REGISTER FOR:

REGISTER FOR:
CLICK THE IMAGE

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pearson Writer

Have you heard about the Pearson writer? if you have not, please do read this article and know what it does:

Students around the country are raving about Pearson Writer - a new mobile and online solution that makes writing and research easier, faster and more effective!

Writing Review: Polish your writing by automatically evaluating it for grammar and style issues.
"The Writing Review tool was a great option for proofreading and grammar checks. It helped me with the overall mechanics of grammar and prose of my writing. I was able to achieve maximum points on assignments because of the lack of grammatical errors." -Bree, a student at Southern New Hampshire University

My Projects: Keep track of all your writing assignments for all your courses in one electronic place, and organize them by due dates.
"The tab that contains all my projects is genuis. Procrastination was my largest setback until I started adding all my assignments in Pearson Writer. It reminds me when everything is due, in one place." -Katie, a student at East central College

Cite Sources: Manage and create bibliographies with tools for citing any kind of source in a variety of styles, including MLA, APA, and CMS. Use your device camera to scan barcodes of books and automatically cite them.
"The bibliography portion is my favorite because it takes me so long to cite my sources properly on my own. With Pearson writer, I can complete my bibliography faster and focus on the actual content of my project." -Elizabeth, a student at Colorado Mesa University


SOURCE: http://www.pearsoncustom.com/ca/ucberkeley_writing/

No comments:

Post a Comment